Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-12-2020, 10:56 AM)Mavs2019 Wrote: That´s why you need proper evaluation on these younger players.

First three seasons he went from 28% to 32% to 35% in 3pt percentage. 61% to 74% to 80% from FT line.
 Proper evaluation is that Dunn is horrible from three. Teams are leaving him open intentionally daring him to shoot and he can't convert (at least this was in the two Mavs games). I love him as a defender and he would be great for us on that side of the floor, but I am affraid he would kill the offense as the only way he can contribute is if he has ball in his hands. 

PatBev on the other hand is not really a playmaker, more of a 3-D player. I am not really enthusiastic about him either, especially because of his contract, but I think Mavs need a player like that. Might be, Mavs didn't really want to give him 3 year deal in 2019 which was why he stayed with Clippers. So I don't know why they would change their mind now.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by omahen - 11-12-2020, 11:47 AM