Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
Dear Basketball Gods,

Cow here. Look, I've never asked for much especially after that magic ride you gave us in 2011. I've tried not to be greedy. When Utah decided to move on from Millsap in favor of Favors, I said, "Lord, give Donnie and Mark the wisdom to sign him." You didn't listen and that's cool. It seems like Paul had a great time in Atlanta and has found a home in Denver. When Will The Thrill was entering free agency, I again got on my knees. "God, please deliver him to us as we could use a super sixth man who could start in a pinch and always fills it up." Again my prayers were unanswered and again, that's cool. The Nuggets saw the potential in Mr. Barton and that's seemed like a happy marriage.

Now I'm coming to you again and I'm still trying not to be greedy. Our friend Russell needs a new home and he really likes Giannis and the Bucks. Please deliver him to this new home. I think he'll be really happy in Milwaukee and he seems like the PERFECT fit alongside Giannis. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Thank you,

cow
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by cow - 11-11-2020, 11:30 PM