Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-11-2020, 10:36 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 10:27 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: MIN gave up the #5 pick from the previous year Kris Dunn, the #7 pick from that year Lauri Markannen, and Zach Lavine.

In this trade, the Suns beat guy is saying the Suns dont even want to give up the #10 pick in a weak draft.  So at most they'd be giving up one #10 pick.

It might not work but Phoenix isn't giving up a ton to try.
 since that contract is still the same as last year.

It's not though. 

It's a two year deal for a guy coming off 2nd team All-NBA.

Last year, it was a three year deal for a guy that looked like his career was winding down. 

Plus Fertitta and his son are morons.  That deal was driven by Harden and the owner.  No way any real GM gives up all those picks to trade CP3 for Westbrick.

You can go back to last year's offseason thread on this forum.  I even said CP3 would probably be the Mavs 2nd best player ahead of KP if we were to trade for him.  I was big on CP3 last offseason.  He just had one too many years on his contract for my liking.  Like Killerleft, I think CP3 might be one of the most underrated players in NBA history.  Just because he didnt get along with goofballs Blake and DAJ and then Harden couldn't handle his criticism never once changed my opinion of him.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by jesusshuttlesworth82 - 11-11-2020, 10:59 PM