Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-11-2020, 08:10 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: I dont think we're getting rid of Powell.  Front office loves the dude and no one else would want him.

They're shopping Delon hard.

I don't think we are either barring a deal where he has to be included for cap matching. 
I do think Powell could get moved during the year if he shows he is healthy. Of course nobody is going to want to trade for someone off a major injury. Much less it being a role player. I don't think he is a positive asset by any means. I just I think we could move him if he show he's useful. In the right deal of course.

(11-11-2020, 08:14 PM)cow Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 08:09 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: The only teams I could really make a case for a Westbrook trade making sense would the Knicks because they are desperate for star talent. 

And the Magic. They can't seem to find a PG answer. Gordon and Fournier work with the $. I think that actually makes Houston better. 
Magic might not have interest tho. 

I guess theoretically the Lakers could throw all their contracts that aren't AD and Lebron together to maybe have enough. Not sure why Houston wastes their time with a move like that tho.

-Wall for Westbrook works.  :p
-Love/Exum does too.
-Thadd/OPJ
-I'd add Charlotte to the mix (team Jordan).

Oh I know other teams could make it work. 
I just don't see any of those teams wanting an aging selfish player on a massive deal. Or at least on a deal that Houston would actually do.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by cjeter24 - 11-11-2020, 08:18 PM