Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-11-2020, 07:35 PM)cjeter24 Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 07:18 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: RE the big CP3 rumor:

Seems like OKC wants the #10 pick and Phoenix wants to give them next year's 1st instead.  Either way, the draft pick seems to be headed to OKC from reading the tea leaves.

OKC doesnt want either Rubio or Oubre.

LAC want Rubio.

So the only conclusion I can draw is Oubre to Dallas.  Dallas not getting #10.  

The inclusion of DFS and/or #18 is the confusing part.  Maybe that was a just an initial guess by the guy that reported the rumor.  Maybe it's either/or.  We'll give up either DFS or #18 in order to get rid of a bad contract.  (Delon or Powell)  I know people still would be upset at dumping either asset just to get rid of Delon.

The thing is in order to get Rubio you almost have to trade Beverley outgoing. I think you could make the cap work with Macgruder and Green and 1 or 2 of those young guys. But I'd think Clips would prefer to trade Beverley. If Rubio is replacing him and Lemon Pepper Lou is dominating the ball off the bench... Not much use for Bev anymore. 

The rumblings I've seen online are that they do no want Lemmon Pepper Lou back.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by jesusshuttlesworth82 - 11-11-2020, 07:41 PM