Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
So, the "trade up" prices might come down over the next week and end up being at an all time low, as many of us have speculated recently. However, to this point, all the rumors and posturing that I've heard/read about ANY team haven't led me to that conclusion. 

It seems like EVERYONE wants to be in that 5-12 range, tbh. People do want to trade out of the top 3, for obvious reasons, but they're asking for NORMAL year top 3 prices. I guess someone might lower their price, but it seems like the people from 6-12 we've talked about are actually trying to trade UP, not down. We've taken this "weak draft, lower trade up price" and just run with it, and to this point, we don't actually have any evidence that it's actually true. 

If OUR team had #10, would you guys want to trade down 8 spots for DFS? 

If OUR team was trying to blow it up, go young and start over, would you guys be ok with trading CHRIS PAUL and another team getting the highest draft pick involved? 

The highest pick in this trade, if it even happens, is going to end up in OKC. I don't see any possible way that's not the entire point of the deal. I'd be willing to bet money that EVERY first round pick involved goes to OKC, actually, but I'd bet my LIFE that the BEST one will.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by KillerLeft - 11-11-2020, 05:41 PM