Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-11-2020, 02:03 PM)cjeter24 Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 01:55 PM)KillerLeft Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 01:53 PM)omahen Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 01:47 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: This is why I hate just posting anyone that claims to have knowledge of anything. IT gets confusing as heck when you have 3 or 4 page conversations about a rumor stated as fact.

Everything up to Woj/Shams/Stein tweet it as a fact is a rumor and speculation. The 166 pages of this thread are about rumors and speculations.

This.

You guys seriously don't see the problem about posting random information from the internet in between legit reporting or rumors from legit sources, during the time where these things are flying around?

This last one was talked about so much and like it was indeed factual/legit that it took me a bit to go find the original source a few pages back. Sounds like you duped Mavs2019 as well.

There's a difference between legit rumors and rando's on the internet spouting stuff for clicks.
Perhaps its not the rumor being posted itself but the pages long discussion with it being discussed as if a fact that is confusing the heck out of me that is irritating me.

Anyways I said my peace. Some of y'all disagree. So pointless to really bring it up anymore.

Cjeter, glad you're back, but I would hope the board would be a source of enjoyment and relaxation for you, not irritation and stress. This topic of the Mavs being including in the CP3-to-the-Suns talks had (as Clutch has testified) a very solid source, and has since been backed up by multiple outlets. It isn't the same as the Hawks troll, whose stuff seems to range from spitballing to having some basis but will never become public. No need to get upset.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by Scott41theMavs - 11-11-2020, 02:07 PM