Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-11-2020, 01:54 PM)KillerLeft Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 01:47 PM)cjeter24 Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 11:31 AM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Is there any substance to the Mavs involvement or are you all just making this up as you go along with the Suns/OKC rumour? 

Honest question. Huh

As far as I can tell it was another random "source" online claiming it to be somewhere...
This is why I hate just posting anyone that claims to have knowledge of anything. IT gets confusing as heck when you have 3 or 4 page conversations about a rumor stated as fact.

The thing is Knicks Film School is a fairly legit source for this stuff. I mean, it's not Woj, Stein, etc. That's for sure. But it's easily as credible as Fish, Mavs Money Ball, etc. It's one of the NY equivalents of those sources. Way, WAY more credible than All Things Mavs, for example. 

If your overall point is that it could be BS, then sure. But you can say that about almost every rumor out there.
Killer is correct about J Macri of Knicks Film School...I've posted their rumors for several years now...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by ClutchDirk - 11-11-2020, 02:02 PM