Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-11-2020, 01:02 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I still have an easier time seeing a world in which Dallas is lusting after Rubio than the one where LAC wants him, tbtach.

I know LAC needs a PG, but I'm telling you guys now: DON'T WRITE THAT OFF. Dallas goes out of their way about once a year to let us know how much they like Rubio's game.

(11-11-2020, 01:00 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: I don't see much value at all in Beverley on his own - terrible human being, on the downside of his career, health problems, etc. That said, he probably gets some minutes at the back end of the rotation. I would consider him a barely positive acquisition for the Mavs.

You do remember that Dallas wanted to sign Beverly last off-season, right?

He'd start here, and would be one of the "dogs" they've been telling us they think they need to get.

Oy, vey. It's a year later, and Bev is, and is seen as, much less of a player than he was last year. I can see your point, and the possibility, but I'm incapable of it without throwing up in my mouth a little.

The thing with him, Marcus, and PG on Dame Lillard is so completely despicable on its own.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by Scott41theMavs - 11-11-2020, 01:33 PM