Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
I'm going to say it one more time, and then I'm going to shift into absolute fanboy mode, hoping for #10...I would start analyzing this deal for potential ways for OKC to end up with ALL picks that change hands. That's what they're going to want for blowing it up. None of the other names mentioned would excite them at all, except for Shamet, maybe. Yes, obviously, there will have to be some salary coming back to them, but the PICKS are what would motivate them to pull the trigger. 

Obviously, some details might be missing, but I have a tough time seeing Dallas getting the SECOND BEST ASSET involved in this deal (#10) by giving up DFS and another pick. If they pull that off, I'll name my first born Donnie (middle name Nelson) but I just can't see it. 

Ok, said my piece again. I will now start to pray and make voodoo sacrifices in order to get this deal over the finish line. You're all welcome in advance.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by KillerLeft - 11-11-2020, 11:35 AM