Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-11-2020, 09:19 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Actually, I don't think it's possible to get both players, cap wise (unless Powell is involved, which I doubt)...so, without Dallas getting #10, which I REALLY doubt for that package, at least, I'd say the most likely thing is Rubio OR Oubre. Not both. 

This is crazy. False, I hope.

I think it is Rubio & Oubre for CP3 as the main frame and other teams are involved to make it better especially for OKC, who have no use of Rubio + probably no interest in paying Oubre in a year. 
Clippers want Rubio as they need a PG, Mavs want Oubre as they need wing help.

I would understand giving 18+31 if we are doing Wright + JJ for Oubre. OKC gets picks, JJ is neutral expiring who is young enough and cheap enough to try using him, Wright is a player they can use and trade next year as expiring. They gets picks to make it worth it for them. 

But what is the point of giving DFS and picks for Oubre? DFS is better defender IMo and became a better 3PT shooter and he fits our system perfectly, also seems to be one of the closest players to Luka.
Nah man, if we aren't getting 10th pick at least, it is bad trade for us. Wright for Oubre isn't worth DFS + 18
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by khaled1987 - 11-11-2020, 09:28 AM