Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
I am not saying Middleton will be traded. I doubt it, actually. We know from Cuban that 99% of things discussed don't happen. 

But, it's honestly not that crazy to imagine these talks. 

What do WE think Giannis needs? A PLAYMAKER! Isn't that the whole crux of our wish to get him here in Dallas? Well, let's assume the Bucks understand what he needs as much as we do. I'm sure they've kicked the tires on every available playmaker out there, from CP3 on down to Desmond Bane. 

What if, financially, they feel like they NEED to drop salary to take on salary? Like, forget the cap rules, for a second. I'm just talking about MONEY. Guys, Milwaukee is CHEAP. They always have been, and they always will be, and I don't care what they say in the media about being willing to spend. 

If you were in their place, and you had decided you had to trade Middleton to get better, would YOU rather do it for Chris Paul, or do you think you could talk yourself into the idea that this Ball kid might be the next Luka? Wouldn't it feel like less of a shortsighted move, as long as the kid could play? 

Again, not vouching for this, or for the guy...but, honestly, I can see it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by KillerLeft - 11-10-2020, 11:15 AM