Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-09-2020, 08:31 PM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: I’m personally probably more an ATTA guy than a Plan Powder guy.  

This argument is making me crazy.

There's no such thing as "plan powder." It doesn't exist. Nobody is arguing for it to exist. It's a dumbass phrase that Fish made up, for some reason, that kind of described what the Mavs did for a few years after the championship. Even then, it was pretty silly and emblematic of everything that was ridiculous about that site, but at least back then it represented something. What they're doing now is nothing like what they were doing then. Like, not remotely close. No similarity, whatsoever. I honestly don't know why people keep using that phrase...I guess just to troll us?

They signed people last season, remember? They're probably kicking the tires on all sorts of options right now, BUT, they're trying to keep the option of 2021 alive. A team with Luka, KP (on a freaking max!!) and others is not "powder." There's no way to strike out and be left with nothing.

"ATTA" is literally just "run your team well." How is that a plan? It's not. 

Ok, I've got one: My new plan is "WCWWHL" or "Win Championships While We Have Luka."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by KillerLeft - 11-09-2020, 10:32 PM