Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-09-2020, 06:42 PM)Hypermav Wrote: https://www.hawksquawk.net/topic/431653-.../#comments

He has some new stuff.  Grain of salt.

He says the Bucks were/are shopping Middleton.  Why?

"JUST IN:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milwaukee is planning on being very active this FA and would love to land FVV even if they know it's not possible. They have been extremely aggressive. They even offered two 1sts and DDV for D. Graham and was declined by Charlotte.
The biggest news isn't that since that doesn't mean anything. The biggest news is they are shopping Khris Middleton for a PG and targeting Harrison Barnes to trade Bledsoe/fillers. I am more shocked that this is the 2nd team connected to Barnes who isn't that good. I've told you guys, Middleton has been a target for MIN for months and they id him early. This is my personal opinion so don't mark it as gold, while I would be shocked of a LaMelo trade, I know Milwaukee has called everyone and been SOL when it comes to an upgrade of Bledsoe who's value just isn't that high around the league. Trading Middleton might be there only chance of adding a PG like Holiday or one with the potential of Ball. "

Can we just stop posting random guys nuggets of info that are complete bs? Bucks can't trade a 1st till 2024. Yeah they are trading it for Graham lol. 

Then there was the one a page back about 76ers posturing to make a move for Buddy. Go check that guys bio. 
I'm extremely tempted to go create a twitter account and start claiming to be an insider and see if one of you fools will start posting me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by cjeter24 - 11-09-2020, 09:36 PM