Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-08-2020, 12:16 PM)omahen Wrote: The Atlanta rumor (in its latest version) actually is, that Hayward opts out and signs as FA in their cap space. Then they have another trade with Indiana and the third team where Dedmon is involved. My guess is, this is Oladipo to Milwaukee trade with (probably) Bledsoe going to Atlanta. Of course all of these are rumors.

Note that the Hawks guy has said clearly that the Hayward signing and mega 3-team deal involving Oladipo are mutually exclusive. He's getting Hawks fans worked up on multiple fronts.

BTW, as much as we're talking about the rumors from an anonymous guy on the Hawks board, I feel inclined to point out that he's also posted some blatantly insane stuff. Like this one from September, when he claimed Minnesota, Philly, and Houston were swapping all of their best players and OKC was trading Paul back to Houston for Westbrook: 

https://www.hawksquawk.net/topic/431653-...nt-1035323 
Of course, he later walked that back and said Houston backed out. Funny how the insiders have so many very specific details but never call the deals that actually happen.

It's fun to read rumors. This guy seems pretty educated on team needs, and he very well may have a few decent connections. But I also get a DFWsportsguy vibe when it comes to using fan excitement against them to peddle lies for attention. Have fun, but don't take it too seriously.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by Tyler - 11-08-2020, 04:25 PM