Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-08-2020, 02:02 AM)Mapka Wrote: If we don't talk about health (and OPJ has somehow managed to be worse here too), one of them is a roleplayer and the other one is a all around playmaķing semi-star.

This OPJ- Love got out of hand a long time ago. It's even worse than RoCo (and I say this fully aware of overvalueing our own players).

I agree with the Ainge problem.
That brings up a good question that I’m not sure if I’ve seen asked here. We know that we have two main needs, a secondary play maker and a 3-D wing. Is there a player out there that is a combo of those two needs? 

I will readily admit that I over value OPJ, but I think his defense and 3 point shooting from the wing would be welcome in clutch situations and allow DFS to be somewhat of a 6th man (or THJ, but we all know how poorly that worked at the beginning of last season). 

Hayward and OPJ both have their fair share of injuries, but OPJ has age on his side. I’ve been in the OPJ train for a while, I suppose I could talk myself on the Hayward one too, but it depends on the comparing the cost for each one (which we would have no way of knowing)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by SamStetz - 11-08-2020, 02:17 AM