Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-08-2020, 12:14 AM)Kammrath Wrote: It would be dreamy if Fournier could play defense....

The last three years of his on/off defense. Just have a hard time getting excited by that.

so one thing I thought of about an hour ago:

let’s say this dude’s guy is close on all of this...HE is the one who first connected Hayward to Dallas for us. Now, he likes Hayward to Atlanta, and he’s an Atlanta guy. My reaction to this was to assume Hayward’s contractual demands were too high to keep the Mavs interested, but...

what if this is what it looks like when Hayward’s agent drums up an offer from a cap space team (ATL) in order to get Ainge to sign and trade him to his real preferred destination (DAL)? If that were the case, I wonder if ATL would be fully aware, hoping for the best, or if it might look to Atlanta like they were actually on the verge of signing the guy? This might be wishful thinking, but I suppose it’s possible that they’re being used, and that his guy might not see it.

Then again, maybe we should all start making our peace with Evan Fournier, some MLE scrub and lucky #18.

I hate basketball.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by KillerLeft - 11-08-2020, 12:24 AM