Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-06-2020, 10:55 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I actually liked what I saw from Lee at times. Just saying. 

Regarding MKG, I found myself wondering if he was a good enough screener to do the Powell thing. Would be one way to keep him on the floor a little, but I’m guessing they don’t think so.

Lee wasn´t bad. He actually was on the rise prior to his injury. Because of injuries Curry was in and out of the lineup and Lee played more than 20 min per game in march. 49/44/86 shooting splits and at least not any worse on defense than THJ or Curry. Great attitude and also important for the locker room.
Only reason why I would pick MKG over him is positional need and upside. MKG is one offensive skill away from being a high impact role player. Be it shooting or rim running. He can defend multiple positions and was clearly the best option against big wings like Kawhi or PG. Not to mention that he is only 26 years old.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by dirkfansince1998 - 11-06-2020, 11:21 PM