Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-05-2020, 07:40 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I think most of suggested that the Mavs get more out of a potential Harris trade. Personally I think

Harris + Thybull + 21 --> Wright + Powell + THJ

Personally I think this trade is a no go for Philly. They would get rid of Harris contract, but get much worse. We can see money is not a problem as they reportedly paid Morey 10 mil per season. Besides I think you are putting too high price. If you like Harris the player, you will survive without that additional pick. If you don't, you shouldn't be trading for him in the first place.

Why I think it is not good for them from player perspective. THJ plays on Richardson position, Powell duplicates with Horford, Wright is meh. Because they pay assets to Dallas they basically lose the ability to get rid of Horford (altough perhaps someone like Charlotte would take his veteran leadership for Philly 2020 picks), who is much bigger pain for them than Harris. I think Kleber+Curry+Powell would make more sense for them. From Dallas perspective I think it makes more sense to keep THJ as starting SG and look to replace Curry and Kleber from draft and MLE, which should be more easy to do than find a starting SG.

(11-05-2020, 07:40 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Thybull

As far as assets go, I think he is a huge one. Philly really nailed this pick as he has all the potential to become Covington level type of player very soon.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by omahen - 11-05-2020, 07:59 PM