Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-05-2020, 01:24 PM)fifteenth Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 11:27 AM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: I just want to express my dismay 1) at the amount of Jrue sour grapesing going on here (yeah, we're not getting him, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be a fantastic fit), and 2) the idea of us getting Gobert. Unless the Pels also want to give us their pick, Ingram snt, and either Jrue or Ball for KP. And I'd probably need more than that.

I'm might be missing something pal, which statements constitute sour grapes? Is it the "we're not getting him"? Just curious.

Regarding Jrue and Gobert, both, what I think is happening is that day-of posters drove the opinion in one direction, and made it appear that there was a statistical concencus on the forum. Some even "called" the forum opinion outcome because of this. But then mail-in posts arrived and got counted later than the day-of posts, which has made the forum opinion race tighten. Some posters cried fraud at this tightening of the forum opinion race, but really it's just the natural consequence of batches of posts arriving and being counted later.

#AllOpinionsCounted

No, it wasn't the "we're not getting him" issue, it was the denunciation of his value as a player, which was pretty absurd, tbqh.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by Scott41theMavs - 11-05-2020, 01:30 PM