Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-04-2020, 09:39 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: So I'll bite on saying Jrue will cost too much to acquire. I don't think he will cost nearly as much as you think. Or frankly that he should in a given year.

Well, actually you proved through your speach that this is not true Smile I agree - Mavs have a chance if Denver and Nets are out. Unfortunately, Jrue is exactly what Denver needs. Same could be said for Nets. 

You say, he might not cost as much as we think. If the price comes down to THJ, Brunson and a pick, the amount of teams that can match this offer widens. Denver can match this without adding Porter. Nets have a ton of possibilities to match it. Clippers have Zubac and Shamet as very interesting young players with good rotation players like Beverly to sallary match. Unlike you I can totally see Wiggins+#2+2021 Minnesota pick deal (throw in Pascal if needed). Horford, Thyulle and a bunch of picks is another competitive offer. 

I think Jrue will create an intense bidding war with the winner paying a treasure at the end of it.

(11-05-2020, 01:20 AM)Tyler Wrote: Indy gets cheaper versions of Turner and Oladipo

Wright being cheaper version of Oladipo is funny Smile
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by omahen - 11-05-2020, 02:23 AM