Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-04-2020, 03:54 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I was testing to see if that tweet was visible.  I cannot see it in Light mode.
No good in Dark mode.  Now I can't see any tweets, just the header.  Anyone else having that issue?

Interesting. Haven't had that issue happen to me. Sometimes only the link shows up for the tweet for me in light mode, but then again I'm in light mode 100% of the time. 

Try going back to whatever you were originally on, and then restarting the browser. If not maybe delete your cookies? I honestly don't know just some general advice.

(11-04-2020, 09:39 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: TLDR: The amount of teams with ability to create a better offer than Mavs is actually small. And if they won't include their big names. Mavs offer is extremely competitive. 

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Missed ya cj
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by SleepingHero - 11-04-2020, 09:53 PM