Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-03-2020, 08:22 AM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: If you have a shot at a 3rd starter (even an overpaid one), you give up a 5th/6th guy all the time.  You can find another Maxi.  Finding a Gallo or Hayward or Harris is much harder to do.
Man, that post and some of the work Omahen has been putting in on this board have totally resonated with me. I've been trying to basically say what you just said all offseason. The quoted is especially true too. I sometimes wonder if people would give Kleber and Curry for PG13 because "playoff shrinking PG". Nevermind the warts that Kleber and Curry possess.

I've also been using my gauge as to what is realistic and fair by if I think it's basically fair and some of the posters say it's too much, that's when I believe I got it just about right.

I also know I got it dead on when posters are saying the above and Omahen comes in and says the other team will not accept it!!!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by ItsGoTime - 11-03-2020, 08:39 AM