Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-02-2020, 02:23 AM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 07:36 PM)Hypermav Wrote: https://www.nbaanalysis.net/2020/11/01/n...hird-star/

Another version of a Harris trade.  No Korki or 2nd round pick.  Give up DP, DFS and DW along with 18 and 31.  Mavs would keep THJ...

I liked the other one better.

I don't see how the Mavs are the ones that are expected to give up draft compensation for Harris. He is not a positive trade value guy. His contract is arguably top 5 worst in the league. Even if he's productive. 113 mil the next 3 years is basically Lebron money. I'd be damned if the Mavs made a trade for that guy while giving up their draft assets. Harris isn't THE difference maker the Mavs need. He'd be great to have as a finishing piece after all the moves have been made, not prior.

Exactly. You'd need future first round compensation just to help you get off Harris' contract should the opportunity arise.

All the Harris talk is worse than the OPJ movement before he got traded to Chicago.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by cow - 11-02-2020, 03:02 AM