Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-02-2020, 12:58 AM)Mavsfan12 Wrote: They didn't even have to trade Iggy for Durant... he was on that team with him.  They traded him when they lost Durant to avoid the hard cap of the Russell SnT.

Yeah, that's right, sorry. They were able to get Durant because of the freak cap spike, which is the exact thing the league is preoccupied with avoiding right now by keeping the cap healthy during these next two down years. 

Point is (from both of us) they damn sure didn't have to move someone like Tobias Harris, and if they had it wouldn't have been "easy."

(11-02-2020, 01:04 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Harris + Thybulle (or Milton) + 21 + future 1st --> Wright + Powell + Hardaway

I would need soooooooo much more to save Philly's asses like that. Like, an obscene amount.

I'm literally hanging up on them the second they tell me Ben Simmons isn't available (which of course, he is not).
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by KillerLeft - 11-02-2020, 01:05 AM