Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-01-2020, 09:48 AM)omahen Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 08:38 AM)StepBackJay Wrote: I have concerns about how a Giannis/KP would co-exist anyway

There should be absolutely no concern about their fit. Milwaukee basically has KP light in Lopez and they fit great together. The concern (if there has to be one) is if Luka and Giannis can coexist. Because Giannis would have to stop being a point forward.

I would say it's a concern but one that I would be happy for Rick to figure out. I realize that Giannis co-existed with Lopez but that was where Giannis was the primary playmaker with him out there. I did not care for the Bucks offense at all, especially in the playoffs. Teams figured out how to counter Giannis + 4 guys standing on the 3 point line. Giannis off-ball doesn't really give you anything because he can't shoot. He really needs to be the primary ball handler or the 5. In Rick's system he would be the 5 and I guess KP would be the 4 on offense. Anyways it's a lovely problem to have and they would be really good. I just am not 100% sure that those 3 guys together is an automatic championship.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by StepBackJay - 11-01-2020, 10:14 AM