Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-01-2020, 09:17 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I myself don’t see Horford as much of the impact player anymore, and while I wanted more for the Harris trade, I’d want a lot more for this one.

I think this is the range of assets needed it gets Horford traded. Also please mind Powell and Wright dumped value at least 1 FRP and one SRP. I saw some rumors about SA with some of Aldridge, Mills, Gay. I can see Charlotte as interested (they could just send Zeller back which would be super great for Philly). Cleveland for Love also makes sense. 

I am not saying I would push for this trade, just saying this might be the value of taking that contract.

(11-01-2020, 08:38 AM)StepBackJay Wrote: I have concerns about how a Giannis/KP would co-exist anyway

There should be absolutely no concern about their fit. Milwaukee basically has KP light in Lopez and they fit great together. The concern (if there has to be one) is if Luka and Giannis can coexist. Because Giannis would have to stop being a point forward.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by omahen - 11-01-2020, 09:48 AM