Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-01-2020, 05:31 AM)omahen Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 05:11 AM)Mapka Wrote: Can anybody remember how upset Monta was about Chandler Parsons mini-Max.
I don't want this kind of issue for our lockerroom for a minimal upgrade who might be a downgrade.

Try to imaging being DFS, everybody talking about what a bargain your contract is and then Tobi walking in.
Even if he is doubling DFS performance, (Spoiler: he isn't) he is paid ten times money.

He might be the tenth best paid player  next year but the 60th best player.

So please name a max player who is 10 times better than DFS. These things are not linear. If jealusy is what your concern is, DFS is already totally unhappy by Wright and Powell salaries... This is a weak argument imho.

Plus, Mavs already let the guys know where their place is: "everyone is available for a trade".

(11-01-2020, 05:11 AM)Mapka Wrote: I don't want this kind of issue for our lockerroom for a minimal upgrade who might be a downgrade.

And please do explain, how a player like Harris is a minimal upgrade to Kleber or DFS. With all the respect to their effort on defense, their is just a collosall difference between them on the offensive side.

That's  easy LeBron, Kawhi, Giannis, Harden, hell CP3. 

Don't tell me you envy your hardworking co-worker who has been in the Company forever for 500$ more as you envy some dude doing the same job slightly better for 10 000$ more.

He is "upgrading" THJ in this situation.
The Mavs got rid of Barnes because this style of play don't mash with us. Now they add a maybe better version for twice the money?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by Mapka - 11-01-2020, 05:59 AM