Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-31-2020, 03:31 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 01:27 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Great work. And considering the smoke signals of the Mavs wanting to move up in the draft, and being fine taking on big salary if its for a star, there are only 2 teams that fit that. Spurs, and Celtics. Maybe the Mavs are trying to grab either Hayward, DeRozan, or Aldridge. I'm for any one of them as a 1 year trial.
 It´s time LMA comes home to Dallas to win his 'ship. He still put up 19/7 with a career shooting year at age 35. Next year, he´ll be 36 and ready to sign with a contender for a small exception. DeRozan is probably still too young for that. He´ll ask for a bigger deal. Could still make sense, if we find two young energy "studs" in the draft, their veteran craftiness might be a nice fit.

Doncic/Brunson
DeRozan/Curry
DFS/Bey
LMA/Kleber
Porzingis/Azubuike

Ah what am I saying, it´s still...

GIANNIS Cool
I honestly like that lineup. Not a ton of defense, but lots of vet knowledge coupled with youthful energy. Let's get LMA and DeRozan their 'ship!

Edit: After looking at it, I don't see a proposed trade but it looks like THJ/JJ/Powell/Wright for the 2? What is the incentive for SA to do this?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by ItsGoTime - 10-31-2020, 05:48 PM