Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-30-2020, 10:53 PM)cow Wrote: Who is trolling?

Almost all of the bickering on this forum stems from people not actually listening to each other and jumping to unfair and wild conclusions. People love this forum because it is quality discussion. Discussion ceases to be quality when false arguments are projected onto other posters.

I like Korkmaz a lot and think he has good potential. Most people are not familiar with him and his potential for growth at 23. I posted one video without comment. I never claimed Korkmaz was "all world." I ACTUALLY stated that he is a "good, long wing player with two way potential." I like his role player potential with Luka and KP.

You may not like Korkmaz or his fit in DAL, legit opinion. You may also hate Harris's contract (welcome to the club), legit opinion. There are ways to say those opinions in a constructive way rather than implying that 40% three point shooting Korkmaz (again better than THJ's career year last year) is as much as a disaster as 29% three point, 34% overall shooting DSJ. Such a comparison creates an extreme, unnuanced picture that is not fair to reality.

I couldn't care less about myself or this particular little incident, but I have been asked to help make this forum a good place for discussion, just trying to encourage that. Let's just address each other's actual positions. 

P.S. Sorry if the "laughably dumb" comment was offensive. I was not saying you were dumb (cause you are clearly not), I was just saying the comparison of DSJ to Korkmaz was. I will do better with kinder language.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by Kammrath - 10-31-2020, 07:17 AM