Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-30-2020, 06:48 AM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: It feels like Dallas is giving up most of the compensation here (I realize you haven't specified picks and that makes a difference).  But, if we are giving up Maxi and Curry, shouldn't we be getting Gobert?

Boston is giving up Hayward, so I don't agree we are giving most compensation. If we want Gobert, we need to add picks. I assume 2 FRP - #14 and one future. I prefer Hayward. I think Curry and Kleber is a fair price for Hayward SnT. You trade for Hayward, if you like him. If you do, this is a fair price. I don't think Boston is moving him for less. And Utah is certainly not moving Gobert for a bunch of bad salaries in a form of Wright and Powell.

If you "get rid" of Curry, Kleber and in a separate deal Wright, while you get Hayward on a multiyear deal (let's say 4 years 100 mil), you are one Powell trade away from max slot for Giannis.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by omahen - 10-30-2020, 07:19 AM