Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-29-2020, 08:24 PM)Tyler Wrote: Boston trading for Gobert likely requires Hayward going out. If he's not that keen on going back to Utah, the rumors about him considering opting out to force a S&T to a 3rd team start to make more sense.

That would be like a perfect way to get Hayward, because he has all the leverage here - I will not opt in unless you trade me to Dallas in a three team trade. Boston needs his cotnract to trade for Gobert, unless they want to trade Smart. The question is, what would Utah want to give up Gobert? Boston can provide the picks, but they would also require good players, as they still want to compete. Utah might also be reluctant to take whole Hayward salary, as they are close to tax already. Still, I think Kleber and Curry would be minimum to make Utah interested. So how about: 

Dal: Hayward Snt
Utah: one of the Williams brothers, Kleber, Curry, Boston draft compensation (add Jackson or so to match salaries)
Boston: Gobert

(10-29-2020, 09:38 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Mavs could easily get in on a Laker/OKC deal. OKC sends Schroder to LA for Green + 28, Mavs send 31 + Wright, Jackson to OKC and receive Green.

I would prefer to actually trade for Schroeder, but Green is still better than Wright. Perhaps a couple of future seconds instead of #31.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by omahen - 10-30-2020, 03:13 AM