Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-29-2020, 08:24 PM)Tyler Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 05:57 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: https://twitter.com/LegionHoopsRoss/stat...5681630211

Boston trading for Gobert likely requires Hayward going out. If he's not that keen on going back to Utah, the rumors about him considering opting out to force a S&T to a 3rd team start to make more sense.

This trade makes more sense than anything the Mavs would put together. The Pacers are another team that could get in the mix if they like Hayward as a better fit than Myles Turner. The Gobert for Hayward makes too much sense for both teams.

(10-29-2020, 03:11 PM)KillerLeft Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 03:09 PM)omahen Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 02:59 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: It’s a guard on the last year of his contract who was great last year for his team and that team may be looking to move him.

Not impossible. Schroeder comes to my mind first as Lakers need a playmaker when LeBron sits. Dinwiddie (PO in 2021) or Fournier (PO in 2020) could fit the description.

Schroeder. It's Schroeder. That makes a ton of sense, as I've heard several national guys connect him with the Lakers. 

Thank God for you, sir. I was about to have a full on @"Scott41theMavs" style melt down.

Schroder would make a lot of sense for the Lakers. I would hope that OKC could get a better deal than #28. Lakers might need to give up Kuzma and 28 to make that happen.

Mavs could easily get in on a Laker/OKC deal. OKC sends Schroder to LA for Green + 28, Mavs send 31 + Wright, Jackson to OKC and receive Green. Mavs would be dumping Wright's money and getting Green (the guy they wanted last year instead of Wright) for #31 which was house money after the Warriors fell apart. Definitely could see that happening. I would hate that LA would get Schroder for that cheap a price but I could see it playing out that way.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by StepBackJay - 10-29-2020, 09:38 PM