Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
The Indiana Pacers have reportedly floated shooting guard Victor Oladipo in trade talks with the Milwaukee Bucks.

Kevin O'Connor of The Ringer reported the news Wednesday but noted a deal is "unlikely" despite the initial discussions.

The Houston Rockets reportedly remain "100 percent committed" to building a championship contender around James Harden despite an offseason overhaul that brought in a new general manager, Rafael Stone, and head coach, Stephen Silas.

ESPN's Tim MacMahon explained Wednesday on The Woj Pod with Adrian Wojnarowski (via Real GM) the team isn't planning to alter the main pieces of the roster despite the other changes.

"What I can say is right now the Rockets are 100 percent committed to trying to cash in on James Harden's prime," MacMahon said. "They consider him the best player in the league, which you know... He's without question a perennial MVP candidate. That's just a simple fact. They're going to try to win a championship as long as he's at that level and as long as he's on board."

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2020...-windhorst

Ahead of Friday’s deadline between the NBA and National Basketball Players Association for either side to serve notice to terminate the collective bargaining agreement, NBPA executive director Michele Roberts told The Athletic that the union and players are continuing to review the league’s proposal to begin the 2020-21 season on Dec. 22 and that she does not expect any decision by the end of the week. [b]“The union and the players are analyzing all of the information and will not be rushed,” Roberts told The Athletic. “We have requested and are receiving data from the parties involved and will work on a counterproposal as expeditiously as possible.[/b] [b]I have absolutely no reason to believe that we will have a decision by Friday. I cannot and will not view Friday as a drop dead date.”[/b]
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by ClutchDirk - 10-29-2020, 10:03 AM