Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-27-2020, 09:28 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: Who says no to this 3 team OKC, Dallas, Philly Trade

Philly, and it is not even close. They will not trade someone who is considered a top 10 to top 20 player for an aging star and a couple of role players.

(10-27-2020, 09:43 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Is Thybulle enough compensation in your opinion? Not familiar with his game

He is an absolute monster defender, who is of course very raw offensively, but showed some hope as a corner three guy. Very likely to become a much better version of DFS. He didn't get more minutes, because Philly so lacked shooting. He would be the only bad shooter on Mavs, so that would work very differently.

(10-27-2020, 09:43 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Making it something like Kleber/Curry/Wright for Harris/Thybulle

Yeah, I am fine with that and it does make more sense for Philly. I think Jackson is needed to match the salaries, but who really cares about him. I sure would try to squeeze more assets from them, but they would not be a deal breaker for me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by omahen - 10-27-2020, 09:49 PM