Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-27-2020, 07:39 PM)KillerLeft Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 07:27 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Do they think of Gallinari and Harris as stars? Interesting.

Nope, but I bet they think of Gordon Hayward as one, and they might think of Oladipo as one, too.

I think they just consider a star as a clear 3rd option 15-20 ppg type guy depending on skillset. 
The issue with THJ is that he's inconsistent with his points and he doesn't give you that defense you need for a 2 way guy. I think more realistically its in that 18-22 ppg type scorer they are looking for. 
Guys I'm talking about: Derozan, Dinwiddle, Bogdan, Harris, Buddy, Holiday, Lowry, Schroder, Gallo, Oubre, Hayward, Dipo

I think they may consider the young guys with upside or defensive guys as ones as well.
Gobert, Aaron Gordon, Covington, etc.

There may be a 3rd tier of old expensive guys like Blake Griffin, Chris Paul, etc as an extremely unlikely.

Obviously alot of those don't fit from an age or skill standpoint or they aren't under contract. 

I think the most likely to be traded guys that fit from a guard standpoint remain:
Jrue, Buddy, Dipo

Wings/Bigs:
Griffin, Hayward, Gordon
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & FA (Nov 21?) + Salary Chart | Season (Dec 22? 72 gms?) - by cjeter24 - 10-27-2020, 08:01 PM