Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-25-2020, 02:42 AM)loki Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 01:52 AM)Mapka Wrote: Why do we need a max slot, when we not just make ourself worse next year but also make MIL extremly better.

Would like a Wright-Harkless swap.

You must value Curry much more than me. I think he helps the Bucks, but he is not the difference in Giannis staying or leaving. Schroder is a better fit for Dallas in the starting lineup. He's more well rounded offensively and is a significant upgrade on D.

There are other free agents we could pursue as well. Even Holiday or George would be a huge addition.

Wright for Harkless could make sense if New York can't land another point guard. They are rumored to be interested in Paul and FVV. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

I know I do have blue glasses and like our boys to much. But there is value in fit and steadiness. And I have some questions about Dennis' attitude and fit. 
I still think (hope) the best way is to keep the Band together and there have to ne a way to just add the missing piece via MLE, Draft, Trade for our spares.
Could be totally wrong xD.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Dec 1?) + Salary Chart | Season (Jan 18?) - by Mapka - 10-25-2020, 02:15 PM