Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-20-2020, 11:51 AM)omahen Wrote: The discussions here are getting beyond silly. So not only the good guys on our teams have near all star value, also the trash that was totally unplayable in the playoff are just waiting to become all stars on another team.

This is garbage trolling and disrespectful to people trying to have  constructive discussion about ambiguous topics.

Do better. Help make the board a better place not a worse place.

(10-20-2020, 11:00 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Talking about the Magic. How is Isaacs injury impacting his trade value?

I would assume they would not sell low on him. They are going to bite the bullet and rehab him. 

I think the only chance they don't do that is the natives getting restless and impatient and pushing management to "do something."

(10-20-2020, 11:05 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: The point made in the podcast wasn't so much "AG's price is getting cheaper" as it was "most teams who used to like AG seem to have decided he's not very good." There's a difference.

If it is a "buy low" situation with AG, I would still love to see if RC can rehab him. He has the "potential" but that is a dangerous word, because it means he hasn't really done anything of substance.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Dec 1?) + Salary Chart | Season (Jan 18?) - by Kammrath - 10-20-2020, 12:45 PM