Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-19-2020, 12:02 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: I think for sure the Bucks can make 1 or 2 impact moves at a minimum. Way too early to count them out. A CP3 move would be really big for them honestly and they have other options as well.

The thing is, I don't think CP3 puts them over the top. Paul had an incredible year last year. He raised the floor of a ragtag Thunder team and led them to the playoffs being the lone star. He was healthy for the first time in forever. 

And yet, once CP3 returned to the playoffs, he couldn't make the right play to close out the Rockets. They had several chances in game 7, and Paul either missed, turned it over, or just wasn't even involved in the play.

And you're telling me thats the savior for the Bucks? The problem with MIL is that Giannis is too one dimensional to be the engine of their offense in the playoffs. He's a transition monster and just mows down anyone in his path to the rim. In the playoffs, the Raptors and now the Heat showed that if you take away Giannis' drives, he can't create. How does Paul fix that issue? 

And does MIL want to take the chance on 35 year old CP3 to be healthy and suddenly become clutch in the playoffs in their last year to prove it to Giannis?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Dec 1?) + Salary Chart | Season (Jan 18?) - by SleepingHero - 10-19-2020, 12:09 PM