Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-17-2020, 06:26 PM)FunkBoreland Wrote: Originally, I wasn't fond of the Oladipo trade at all because of his quadriceps tendon rupture. As one doctor says, its slightly worse a torn ACL.  But, after watching his 2019-2020 highlights, it seems he is playing and moving well enough to forget what occurred. 

One thing that stuck out to me was his 2-man play with Sabonis. Oladipo with KP would be phenomenal along with Powell. His very patient in how he creates for himself, even in the last seconds of the 24, he delivers. I'm starting to fall for his skillsets.

However, Oladipo said his "a pacer". Denied the rumor's of wanting to get traded out. They have great starters in TJ Warren, Turner, Sabonis and Brogdon.  With Pacers having only one draft pick at #54, they're looking to keep the core and see a different coached team could turn it around.
Well, it's not really about what Oladipo wants if he gets traded tbh. If Indiana trades him, it's because they expect they won't re-sign him next year. And they may feel Brogdon makes him expendable and they want to improve their team at other positions.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Dec 1?) + Salary Chart | Season (Jan 18?) - by Branduil - 10-17-2020, 11:18 PM