Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-16-2020, 04:22 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: That article is from February, and I see no quotes that lead me to believe this is an option they’re considering NOW. As like the 5th or 6th fallback option next year, maybe.

Dang Fish got me by re-posting an old article on Twitter.

Okay so here is the news part:

"#Mavs Hardaway himself reiterated this today"

So this is from his mouth but doesn't mean it's gospel that it will definitely happen. I don't have his exact quote.

"The goal for me, yes, is to return as a Dallas Maverick. That's the goal. Everybody knows how much I love Dallas. How much I want to be apart of the organization. How much I've built those relationships with those guys and people around the community. Yes, that is the plan. And hopefully the plan goes accordingly. I just have to talk to my agent and let him figure it all out. We will have that answer when the time comes, but you guys know where my heart is at."

So I think Fish was misleading me there with the extension talk. Likely all this means from today is that THJ is opting in which we were sure was going to happen anyway.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Dec 1?) + Salary Chart | Season (Jan 18?) - by StepBackJay - 10-16-2020, 04:23 PM