Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-16-2020, 03:22 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: You got this all backwards. The whole plan 2020/2021 should be based around getting rid of Powell and Wright for expiring contracts at minimal costs. We move THJ+Powell to the Hornets for Batum first. Send Wright+ two future 2nd round picks to the Bulls for Felicio. Then we sign the best trade value for the full MLE (Saric?) and WAIT. We keep the powder sweet, clean and sexy.

We got the cap cleaned to sign Giannis and then pull of the signature sealing blockbuster trade for Beal with our assets: Saric + Kleber + Curry + Brunson + 18 + 31 + two future 1st. 

Luka
Beal
DFS
Porzingis
Giannis

[Image: giphy.gif]

I bet that´s exactly what Pat Riley plots in Miami right now. Seal Giannis by packaging Robinson, Herro, Nunn, Crowder, and future 1sts for Beal. Oladipo is just a decoy.

I like that you’re thinking BIG, and I like the end game. I don’t think they’ll do something that would so drastically hurt their team his season. I think part of why they’re in the national conversation for Giannis is that they’re a playoff team. The farther they can go in the playoffs next year, the more he will want to come here. I don’t think they let go of THJ without a replacement (like Oladipo or Holiday) for that reason. I agree with everything else you wrote here though.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Dec 1?) + Salary Chart | Season (Jan 18?) - by KillerLeft - 10-16-2020, 03:31 PM