Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-16-2020, 11:05 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 06:56 AM)DanSchwartzman Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 12:59 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: By Saturday afternoon we will know for sure if WCS and THJ opt in or not...

THJ most likely...WCS not for sure...

I don't believe that date has been determined/announced yet.  The 10/17 date was back when the drafted was slated for October.  With the draft set for 11/18, I imagine the final player option date will be 11/19 or 11/20.  Here is what John Hollinger wrote on the topic a couple of days ago:

"Along with that (the cap number), the league will need to rewrite all of the player options, team options and partial guarantee dates in every NBA contract for 2020-21 to reflect the revised offseason calendar. This was already done once, shortly before the resumption of play in the bubble, and it shouldn’t be too difficult to repeat. With the draft likely pegged at Nov. 18 (see below), the league just needs to nail down the date free agency begins and then it can get to work on the options."
https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_...l-30-teams

I can't access it, so could you give a short Mavs update?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Dec 1?) + Salary Chart | Season (Jan 18?) - by omahen - 10-16-2020, 12:18 PM