Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-15-2020, 08:50 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Ah, Ricky Ledo. How convinced we all were that he was the missing piece. The one I had total (misplaced) faith in was Antoine Wright.

He was great in NBA 2K14, really anchored my team.

(10-16-2020, 08:37 AM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Maybe Cleveland would go for Wright for Exum's expiring contact?

I think it's possible that Mavs could send Wright for something like that + a future 2nd round pick or something just to add a little bit more incentive. Wright is a good enough player that a team like Cleveland might take him "for free" without a lot more compensation.

(10-16-2020, 08:17 AM)omahen Wrote: Schroeder doesn't kick Brunson out of rotation, it basically leaves him where he is - a back up PG. Schroeder would be starting next to Luka while Curry, Brunson would come of the bench.

If max free agent pipe dream doesn't work, we still have Schroeders bird rights.

I think it's premature to know how the rotations would go until we know the final roster and even then who knows. Schroder could be effective in the starting lineup or off the bench. We know the Mavs like THJ next to Luka. THJ could be the SF in the lineup or Schroder could play off the bench. If he does come off the bench he likely does so to a large extent at the expense of Brunson's minutes. There are injuries of course which will effect lineups on any given night. Brunson as your 5th or 6th guard is pretty good.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Dec 1?) + Salary Chart | Season (Jan 18?) - by StepBackJay - 10-16-2020, 09:22 AM