Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-12-2020, 09:42 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: Something is definitely brewing with the Knicks and Magic as its being reported that they are interested in Dennis Smith Jr.

I love Aaron Gordon, he is the perfect fit for us and I would actually play him at the 3 as opposed to the 4.

Not sure what a package would look like but it sounds like the Knicks may shop their pick and go after free agents.

Its funny because I don't think the Knicks learned from last year. Little to none free agents want to be the savior of NYK. And this free agent class is barren of the upper echelon of stars. 

Knicks throwing away their lottery pick to get rid of the lottery pick they traded for in the deal where they traded away their all star big man would be the most lolknicks thing I've seen in a while. 

Anyways, I'd Gordon. We've all talked him to death. He'd be a great fit here. But I doubt the Mavs can compete with a hypothetical package where the Knicks send their lottery pick.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by SleepingHero - 10-13-2020, 01:49 AM