Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-12-2020, 11:29 AM)StepBackJay Wrote: You are severely underrating Aaron Gordon's market value. He is not a guy they have to dump for our trash. Magic can get back a good player or two and/or pick(s) for AG if they decide to move him which they don't have to do right now. He still has 2 years left on his deal at very reasonable money.

I read through a Magic forum's off season thread the other day. Now, this thread was created by a collection of 'tards the depth of which I've never before encountered, but I found the hive mind there pretty interesting. 

Apparently, there are exactly two players on the Magic roster that their average fan believes worthy of a job in the NBA: Gordon and injured Isaac. In fact, the injured Isaac is literally the only one they are actually excited about. 

The entire thread could be summed up with the following statement: "no matter what, even if you get nothing back for them, you have to find a way to get Fournier and Vucevic off of this roster." I was busting a gut laughing at these people.

The next most commonly agreed upon concept (though, again, by 'tards) was that in order to improve the team in any way it was time for the Magic to move Aaron Gordon because "he's the only asset we have that anyone could possibly want." Probably not true, but still hilarious. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by KillerLeft - 10-12-2020, 11:59 AM