Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-10-2020, 02:03 AM)omahen Wrote:
(10-09-2020, 09:07 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Nooo, milk *them* for a pick. They bite, absolutely, because 1) they need shooting, and 2) Seth and Doc are friggin' family.

You are so unrealistic. You don't like Richardson, ok - I don't have problem with that. You don't want to trade Curry for him, I am also ok. We can debate about that. I don't agree with your assessment about non creation plus he is an overall better player than Curry, which basically all the stats confirm, with the exception of 3 point percentage.

But saying Philly would even consider paying picks to trade him for Curry, is unrealistic and just can't be debated. Sure the fit of Curry is better for them, although we could debate if they consider him good enough to be a starter. Philly gets his controlled contract and three point shooting while it gives up an overall better player who is also much younger. If we could pull out a straight deal is a major success. If we pay #31, I am still ok.

Hey, if I'm wrong about Richardson's creation limitations, then I'm all for the trade. I think it's fair to say he's not a patch on Jrue, Schroder, or Haliburton, but those guys would probably be harder to get.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by Scott41theMavs - 10-10-2020, 06:44 PM