Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
@"ItsGoTime" Sure, but does DP being expendable mean they can trade him, coming off of an Achilles injury? 

The only way you can move Powell is if HE comes back and plays well again. And ironically, if he were to do that, I’m not sure they’d want to move him. 

They LIKE Powell. They DON’T think he’s overpaid (before the injury). They gave him the contract. 

I think they’d try to move him at some point if they needed to clear space for 2021, but I don’t think they look at him like a problem, the way he’s viewed around here.

I think a healthy Powell would’ve made a pretty big difference in the Clippers series, personally. 

I also think WCS could’ve made a difference, though to a smaller extent, due to his lack of comparative familiarity with the Dallas systems on both sides of the court. By NEXT year’s playoffs, he should be in the swing of things if he’s not traded, right? 

Why does this have to be Palestine vs Israel, Coke vs Pepsi, etc? Can’t we just be excited that it looks like the team is getting TWO good players back?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by KillerLeft - 10-09-2020, 09:08 AM