Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-09-2020, 03:03 AM)omahen Wrote: Nope. Mavs are not stupid, they know exactly what Powell is and they paid for that. There are tons of things Powell is bringing to the table that WCS is not. And I am not just talking about elite rim running. There is leadership, there is hard work ethic, culture, energy he plays with is lifting others and so on.
No one is claiming they are stupid. Just because they aren’t stupid doesn’t mean they get a pass on doing stupid things. They have JJB, Lee and Boban for vet leadership and lockerroom leaders/cheerleaders. How many more do they need?

What bigger lockerroom presence do they need than Luka on top of all the rest? When I said WCS is the guy they wish they had, I was talking about on the court, not off. I don’t see the purpose of adding so many of those guys to the detriment of the on court product. We need a bit more NVE “F those guys” (please ask if you don’t understand the reference instead of assuming it) attitudes in the lockerroom.

Also, we’re saying the same thing in that the team will probably give DP more benefit of the doubt. I liken it to fighting the champ. Can’t let it go to decision cause the champ wins that most of the time, WCS is gonna have to knock the champ out with his play with as much as the team loves DP. Wish it didn’t have to come to that, cause small incremental upgrades are highly important with this team now.

Also, WCS is a MAV too! Especially if he opts in!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by ItsGoTime - 10-09-2020, 06:23 AM