Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
I am trully surprised by this endless WCS stuff. Sacramento didn't want to keep him as their center. He signed for basically vet min with GSW and they traded him for basically nothing in half a year. Everyone believes he will take his PO for basically vet min (because you all think he is not worth more), yet all of this facts will somehow result in WCS becoming a high impact rotation player on a contender.

(10-09-2020, 03:14 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Paying 11 million for a glorified cheerleader is not how you build a championship team. 

This is just an endless discussion. It was shown many times how positive impact Powell has on the team. KP was generally bad the first half ot the season so I wouldn't really assume it is not possible to try KP and Powell play together again, with KP showing much better games in general.

I will just repeat that Mavs shown huge commitment to Powell. I can think it was a mistake and they overpaid but it will not change that fact. It would be just stupid to pay what assets we have just to dump Powell at his historically lowest value. So the only logical conclusion is, Mavs will try everything to bring Powell to where he was. Even if just to lift his trade value. They were patient with KP, they will be patient with Powell.

(10-09-2020, 03:14 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: So far every achilles player the Mavs have dealt with haven't looked the same one bit. How can we expect the bouncy, athletic, rim runner to even look anything like what he was before?

And yet they loyally stick to last two cases of achilles injury they had.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by omahen - 10-09-2020, 03:14 AM